Ocean Portofino, luxury marina-front condominium on Jomtien Beach
Exclusive offer for all bookings
FREE a private all inclusive 2-day trip package
valued at 800,000 Baht*.
One of 3 superyachts in the world,
Ocean Emerald is specially designed by
the world’s renowned architect, Norman Foster.
Premium life insurance package of
“Ocean Life PA Super VIP” from OCEAN LIFE
up to 20,000,000 baht for 5 years*
from today - 30 June 2022.
Situated on a super-prime location of Jomtien Riviera, a new elite zone of Pattaya. Stylish yet functional design with outstandingly over-size space offering the utmost comfort and privacy to its residents.
A V-shaped design tower can provide a stunning over 180 degree wider view of seascape. Only for the few who is seeking for a unique marina lifestyle. Not only a condo, but you also belong Pattaya’s heaven-on-earth weekend hideaway.
- Security Guard
- Access Card Control
- Car Park
- Public Park/Garden
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- 5-Star Hotel Service
- Project location
- 888 Moo 4 Sukhumvit Road (km. 157), Na Jomtien, Sattahip, Chonburi 20250
- Project Area
- 2.5 Rai
- Project type
- Residential Condominium
- Total Unit
- 268 units
- Room size
- 1-Bedroom 80-91 Sq.m.
2-Bedroom 127-131 Sq.m.
4-Bedroom 238-313 Sq.m.
- Utility space
- 32,000 sq.m.
- 36 storey
- - 90 minute from Suwannaphum International Airport
- 30 minute from U-Tapao Rayong-Pattaya International Airport
- 30 minute from Central Festival Pattaya Beach
- 20 minute from South Pattaya
- 10 minute from Pattaya Floating Market
- Ocean Portofino Condominium are located in Na Chomtien, 6 km. south of Pattaya City.
1. Follow Sukhumvit Road down.
2. Once you pass Mimosa and Ambassador Hotel,
3. make the next U-Turn and we are right there!
- Car parking lot
- Approx. 70 lots
- Concierge counter, Swimming Pool & F/M Strem rooms, Key Card Acess, Hotel Service from Ocean Marina Yacht Club, Private Lobby .- Landscape & garden, Fitness room, BBQ area or pool party, Wi -Fi internet in public area
- Security system
- CCTV & 24 -hr security
- Project starts
- May 2006
- Expected finished date
- May 2008